My Child At School
MyChildAtSchool (MCAS) is our new online portal to enable parents to keep up to date with your child’s progress at USH.
MyChildAtSchool is a simple system to use and provides a convenient way of accessing a lot of school information. To summarise, parents will be able to:
- View attendance information
- View achievement and behaviour information
- View student reports and student timetables
- Update information held on our school database
- View exam timetables and information
- View cashless catering information (Available from September 2021)
- Top up cashless catering balance (Available from September 2021)
- Pay for school trips and buy from the school shop (Available from September 2021)
MCAS can be accessed via a web browser, or you can download an app for iOS or Android mobile devices. To help parents use this system, a user guide on how to redeem your invitation code and use the system is available below.
When logging on to the system, you must enter the school ID which is 11904.
For parents, an email will be sent home with your username and an invitation code you can use to set up your account. If you do not have an invitation code, please email us at MCAS@ushschool.org and request one.
Please Note: You will need to retain your username to login, you will be asked for your email address during the sign up which is used for password resets only.
Frequently Asked Questions
You may already be using the MCAS app for your child in another school, you can easily add a second account within the App. Click on the Accounts (school icon) at the bottom of the app and then click the + button at the top right to add a second account.
Please ensure you are entering the correct School ID which is 11904
Please ensure you are using the username that is in the initial invitation email, not your email. Your email address is just used for password resets after verification. If you continue to have issues logging in, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get your password reset.